Motor Vehicle Crash Managemnet Technical Course
March 31 - April 4, 2014
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Erie Community College Law Enforcement Training Academy will be offering a one (1) week Technical Course in Motor Vehicle Crash Management. The Technical Crash Management course trains accident investigators to become proficient in the analysis and interpretation of crash data. The training includes lecture and project work dealing with; damage analysis, thrust diagramming, pre and post impact speed determinations and, time position analysis.
Note: Candidates must have successfully completed the Intermediate Crash Management Course to attend this course
Class size will be limited to 25 students and registered on a first come basis. Priority will be given to full time, Erie County police officers.
Each student will need to supply:
- Mechanical number 2 pencil - .77mm
- Drawing Compass
- Scientific calculator
- 2 plastic triangles, 8” to 10” length
- Out of county officers must provide a certificate of residency form. Please call if you need information and for out of county fee schedule.
- Unless enrollment permits otherwise, agencies are limited to allow equal opportunity to this course.
- There is no cost for this course for Erie County Agencies. Out of county agencies should call to see if a fee applies.
Please Observe The Academy Dress Code:
Uniform or shirt and tie for men, proper business attire for women; blue jeans are ‘NOT” acceptable
Erie County Law Enforcement Training Academy
Erie Community College – North Campus, 6205 Main Street, Williamsville, New York 14221
Enrollment: Registration can be done on our website HERE or please print and fax the Enrollment Request Form to the Academy. Fax #716-270-5390
For additional information or for students in need of special assistance, please call the Academy office at 716-270-5370.
EDWARD C. HEMPLING, Director of Training