John J. Flynn, District Attorney
Erie County District Attorney John J. Flynn welcomes you to the Erie County District Attorney's Office.
DA Flynn is our chief law enforcement official representing the citizens of Erie County.
The District Attorney’s Office, regardless of the police agency conducting the investigation, is responsible for the just prosecution of nearly every crime committed in Erie County.
What's Happening in the District Attorney's Office
- 4/19/2017 50 Years to Life For Buffalo Man Who Sexually Assaulted A 10-Year-Old
- 4/13/2017 Buffalo Deli Owner Pleads Guilty In Welfare Fraud Case
- 4/13/2017 Student Admits Bringing Concealed Weapon to School
- 4/12/2017 Buffalo Teen Sentenced in Death of Ohio Man
- 4/10/2017 Buffalo Teen Admits to Stomping of 64-year-old