Michael J. Flaherty, Jr., Acting District Attorney
Acting Erie County District Attorney Michael J. Flaherty, Jr. welcomes you to the Erie County District Attorney's Office.
Acting DA Flaherty represents the citizens of Erie County in criminal cases and is our chief law enforcement official.
The District Attorney’s Office, regardless of the police agency conducting the investigation, is responsible for the just prosecution of nearly every crime committed in Erie County; i.e. the prosecution of misdemeanor
What's Happening in the District Attorney's Office
- 5/23/2016 Buffalo Woman Pleads Guilty In Death Of Five Month Old Daughter
- 5/23/2016 Nine People Plead Guilty In Check Cashing Scheme That Netted More Than $52,000
- 5/20/2016 Fleeing Suspect Is Indicted On Rape Charges
- 5/20/2016 Former Erie County Sheriff's Deputy Arraigned On Bibery/Contraband Charges
- 5/19/2016 Repeat DWI Offender Gets The Maximum Sentence