Founded in 2007, the WNY IMT provides All Hazards Incident Management overhead to Emergency Managers and Incident Commanders within our home and primary response area of New York State's ten western counties.
This Type-3 all hazards incident management team consists of emergency response professionals from Fire, Law Enforcement, EMS, Emergency Management and many other related fields.
- Erie County Flight 3407 crash, February 2009
- Cattaraugus / Erie County flash flooding, August 2009
- Cattaraugus County lost person search, November 2010
- Broome County Hurricane Irene flooding, August 2011
- Nassau County Hurricane Sandy, October & November 2012
- Erie County Winter Storm Knife - November 2014