The Analysis will assess existing infrastructure and examine potential methods of expanding broadband internet access to underserved markets within the County. This effort is initiative 4.10 “Pursue the Expansion of Broadband Internet Access” in the Initiatives for a Stronger Community report.
ECC Technologies, Inc., a technology and communications consulting firm out of the Rochester area will be conducting the feasibility study.
- 3.1.17 - Broadband Survey Concluded 2.28.17
- 2.13.17 - Broadband Survey Printable:
- Return to:
Erie County Department of Environment & Planning
ATTN: Mariely Ortiz
95 Franklin Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
- Public Meeting will be held on December 5, 2016 at 6:00 pm to discuss the County’s Broadband Internet Study at the Erie County Fire Training Academy Auditorium located at 3359 Broadway, Cheektowaga, New York
- Press Release: Broadband Survey Website Launched! Eriecounty.crowdfiber.com
- The website will collect important information on resident and business broadband experience and level of service through a speed test and simple online survey, and track the data using a geographic information system (GIS) database to map survey results.
Last Updated: 3/1/2017 11:44 AM