- To advise Erie County Government regarding the role of the County’s cultural agencies and their significance to its citizens, economy, and quality of life.
- To provide and advocate for equitable and effective processes and procedures for the distribution of County funds to cultural organizations.
- To foster the development and growth of vibrant, diverse, quality cultural agencies.
- To promote access to these cultural organizations to all County citizens and visitors regardless of their physical ability, economic group, or geographic location.
- To promote diversity in the cultural fabric of the Erie County community by encouraging representation of all diverse groups in the make-up and activities of these cultural organizations. This includes Board members, staff, volunteers, and programming.
- To require fiscal responsibility including a diversified funding base for all cultural organizations.
Last updated: September 18, 2018 10:43am