As a candidate, I promised to implement many of the recommendations that I made as Comptroller, that were, unfortunately, ignored by previous administrations. As my first order of business since being sworn in as Erie County Executive, I will issue several Executive Orders that will not only begin to implement those recommendations but also address many other important issues.
As County Executive, I plan to issue Executive Orders and make them publicly available in an effort to keep the residents and taxpayers of Erie County—my bosses—informed of my actions when they do not require Legislative approval.
- Executive Order #015: Commemoration and Expansion of Benefits for Reserve Military Personnel Called to Active Duty
- Executive Order #014: Establishment of an Opioid Epidemic Task Force
- Executive Order #012: Implementation of the Erie County Agricultural and Farmland Protection Plan
- Executive Order #011: Apprenticeship Programs on County Construction Contracts
- Executive Order #010: Streamlining Process for Public Access to Government Records by Email
- Executive Order #009: County Employee's Freedom from Reprisal
- Executive Order #008: Prevention of Sexual Harassment in Erie County Government
- Executive Order #007: Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity
- Executive Order #006: Reduction of Number of Originals of County Contracts
- Executive Order #005: Review of Use of Outside Counsel by the Erie County Attorney
- Executive Order #004: Equal Employment Opportunity Program Review and Update
- Executive Order #003: Time and Attendance Monitoring - Use of Swipe Cards
- Executive Order #002: Medicaid Fraud and Abuse Task Force
- Executive Order #001: Procurement of Legal Services to Support Buffalo Bills Lease Negotiations