As a candidate for the office of Erie County Executive, I promised to implement many of the recommendations that I made during my time served as Erie County Comptroller that were, unfortunately, ignored by previous administrations.
As my first order of business since being sworn in as Erie County Executive, I issued several Executive Orders that not only began to implement those recommendations but also addressed many other important issues facing our community.
As County Executive, I will issue Executive Orders and make them publicly available in an effort to keep the residents and taxpayers of Erie County — who are my bosses — informed of my actions when they do not require Legislative approval.
- Executive Order #020: Creation of a Community Climate Change Task Force
- Executive Order #019 Creation of a Complete Count Committee for the 2020 Census
- Executive Order #018: Erie County Construction Project Bid Documents Shall Include Local and Disadvantaged Worker Requirements
- Executive Order #017: Enforcement of the Paris Climate Agreement
- Executive Order #016: Affirmation of Nursing Home Accountability
- Executive Order #015: Commemoration and Expansion of Benefits for Reserve Military Personnel Called to Active Duty
- Executive Order #014: Establishment of an Opioid Epidemic Task Force
- Executive Order #012: Implementation of the Erie County Agricultural and Farmland Protection Plan
- Executive Order #011: Apprenticeship Programs on County Construction Contracts
- Executive Order #010: Streamlining Process for Public Access to Government Records by Email
- Executive Order #009: County Employee's Freedom from Reprisal
- Executive Order #008: Prevention of Sexual Harassment in Erie County Government
- Executive Order #007: Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity
- Executive Order #006: Reduction of Number of Originals of County Contracts
- Executive Order #005: Review of Use of Outside Counsel by the Erie County Attorney
- Executive Order #004: Equal Employment Opportunity Program Review and Update
- Executive Order #003: Time and Attendance Monitoring - Use of Swipe Cards
- Executive Order #002: Medicaid Fraud and Abuse Task Force
- Executive Order #001: Procurement of Legal Services to Support Buffalo Bills Lease Negotiations