Modified: April 9, 2018 11:00am
TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: Updated Spring Schedule Released
THIS SCHEDULE CAN BE VIEWED AT:http://www2.erie.gov/fire/sites/www2.erie.gov.fire/files/_1013-2018 Training Schedule180904.pdf
APPLYING FOR TRAINING COURSES:
Please download the current version of the Standard Training Course Application (see below) and destroy all old copies. Course hosts have one week after the schedule is published to submit their course applications after which time, applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
A completed and signed NYS OFPC Training Authorization Form should accompany applications for ALL hands-on/live fire courses.
Rosters are posted to www.erie.gov/FIRE as student registrations are compiled for the particular class, and only after the minimum number of registrations have been received. Rosters are updated periodically as registrations are received, as a course is full, or as the registration deadline has passed.
TRAINING SCHEDULE FORMATTING:
Please note that a column has been added to the training schedule to indicate the status of a course.
• N=New Course Announcement since last update
• O=Open-Accepting Applications
• F=Full-No longer accepting applications-All Confirmed and Alternate spots have been filled
• A=Accepting Applications for Alternate Spots Only
• R=Course at Risk of Not Running if 10 applications are not received by posted deadline
• C=Information Changed since last update
• P=Course In Progress