The Fire Training Schedule has been updated. As of: 9/10/14 14:43
Review the most recent Training Announcement for all the details.
Applications are being accepted now. Please download the new version of the Standard Training Course Application. All Firefighter 14-hour Pilot Orientations are held at the Training & Operations Center.
- ATTENTION FIRST RESPONDERS: Train with SMART - 3/28/14
- Fire Service Guideline for Supporting a Fire Explorer Post - Added 3/24/14
- Form 1063: Emergency Services Standard Training Course Application - 2/27/14
- ***PLEASE DISCARD ALL OLD VERSIONS
- Do You Have What it Takes? - 2/20/14
- NEW TRAINING RESOURCE: Erie County Firefighter 1 Air Consumption Test Video - 2/19/14
- Erie County Fire Safety Announces New Firefighter 1 Delivery Model Pilot Initiative - 1/29/14
- Frequently Asked Questions-FAQ: 2013 Training Resolution - 1/29/14
- More than 700 New Recruits Joined Erie County Volunteer Fire Departments in 2013 - 1/30/14