Review the most recent Training Announcement for all the details.
Applications are being accepted now. Please download the new version of the Standard Training Course Application. All Firefighter 14-hour Pilot Orientations are held at the Training & Operations Center.
- ATTENTION FIRST RESPONDERS: Train with SMART - 3/28/14
- Fire Service Guideline for Supporting a Fire Explorer Post - Added 3/24/14
- Form 1063: Emergency Services Standard Training Course Application - 2/27/14
- ***PLEASE DISCARD ALL OLD VERSIONS
- Do You Have What it Takes? - 2/20/14
- NEW TRAINING RESOURCE: Erie County Firefighter 1 Air Consumption Test Video - 2/19/14
- Erie County Fire Safety Announces New Firefighter 1 Delivery Model Pilot Initiative - 1/29/14
- Frequently Asked Questions-FAQ: 2013 Training Resolution - 1/29/14
- More than 700 New Recruits Joined Erie County Volunteer Fire Departments in 2013 - 1/30/14
|MEMO-2014 FF1 DELIVERY RE-DESIGN-140129.pdf||143.52 KB|
|Training Resolution FAQ140121.pdf||40.33 KB|
|1-30-14 PRESS RELEASE Over 700 Volunteers Joined Ranks of EC Firefighters in 2013.doc||68.5 KB|
|1013-2014 Training Schedule141216.pdf||10.57 KB|