The Fire Training Schedule has been updated. As of: 01/26/15 15:00
Review the most recent Training Announcement for all the details about the first round of Firefighter 1 courses announced for 2015.
Applications are being accepted now. Please download the new version of the Standard Training Course Application. All Firefighter 14-hour Orientations are held at the Training & Operations Center.
- FACT SHEET: 2015 Firefighter 1, Firefighter 2 and BEFO Curricullum - Added 1/26/15
- Fire Service Guideline for Supporting a Fire Explorer Post - Added 3/24/14
- Form 1063: Emergency Services Standard Training Course Application - 2/27/14
- ***PLEASE DISCARD ALL OLD VERSIONS
- Do You Have What it Takes? - 2/20/14
- NEW TRAINING RESOURCE: Erie County Firefighter 1 Air Consumption Test Video - 2/19/14
- Erie County Fire Safety Announces New Firefighter 1 Delivery Model Pilot Initiative - 1/29/14
- Frequently Asked Questions-FAQ: 2013 Training Resolution - 1/29/14
- More than 700 New Recruits Joined Erie County Volunteer Fire Departments in 2013 - 1/30/14
|MEMO-2014 FF1 DELIVERY RE-DESIGN-140129.pdf||143.52 KB|
|Training Resolution FAQ140121.pdf||40.33 KB|
|1013-2015 Training Schedule150126.pdf||15.18 KB|