- Hear presentations from current foster parents
- Learn about training to become a foster parent
- Meet representatives from the local agencies who place foster children
- Individuals at least 21 years old. You can be single, married, divorced, widowed, or living with a partner.
- The primary requirement is to have room in your home and room in your heart to help a child / children on a temporary basis.
The need for foster parents has never been greater. As you read this, many children deeply need a temporary home. By becoming a foster parent, you can help us meet this critical community need.
Science Hall Commons
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, New York
Building Q on Map
Valentine's Day Eve
February 13, 2016
12 - 2 p.m.
- Free of charge
- Light refreshments
- Convenient parking in ramp (#16 on map) - entrance on Jefferson Ave
Valentine's Day Eve - Saturday, February 13, 2016, 12-2 p.m.
Erie County: A Community That Cares