The Food Policy Council of Buffalo & Erie County (FPC) is seeking the services of a professional to create a plan that will result in the positioning of the FPC as an active advisor in planning and policy initiatives in Buffalo and Erie County. The FPC was awarded a maximum of $30,000 to hire a consultant to build capacity for a stronger Buffalo & Erie County food system from the period beginning August 1, 2018 and concluding March 31, 2020.
- June 13, 2018: Issuance Date
- July 9, 2018 5:00 PM EST: Proposals Due Date & Time
- June 20, 2018 10:00 AM EST: Pre-proposal Meeting for a Question & Answer Session
- June 27, 2018 5:00 PM EST: Requests for Clarification
- Approximately July 31, 2018: Selection Made
- Dates are for informational purposes only. The FPC reserves the right to amend this schedule at any time.
Requests for clarification of this RFP must be written and submitted to Kelly Fletcher at FPC@erie.gov. Questions may be submitted up until 5:00 PM EST on Wednesday June 27, 2018. Formal written responses will be distributed by the FPC on a rolling basis, beginning on Friday June 23, 2018 and will be available at erie.gov/fpc.
This RFP in no way obligates the Food Policy Council of Buffalo & Erie County (FPC) to award a contract, nor does it commit the FPC to pay any costs incurred in the preparation and submission of the proposal. We look forward to reviewing your proposal and the possibility of working with you in the future. Thank you for your time and consideration.