Use Erie County On-Map to search tax parcel data, view aerial photography and Pictometry, and create custom maps.
The following data layers are displayed within On-Map. Note that current On-Map allows for data viewing and querying only - colors and symbols used to display data layers can’t be changed.
- RAILROADS – NYS Dept of Transportation railroads
- STREETS AND HIGHWAYS – NYS GIS Program Office
- PARCELS - Erie County Office of GIS, current to 2017
- ZIPCODES – U.S. Census Bureau
- MUNICIPAL BOUNDARIES – NYS GIS Program Office
- ERIE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICTS
- ERIE COUNTY LEGISLATURE DISTRICTS, 2018
- Streams – USGS National Hydrography Dataset
- Lakes/Ponds – USGS National Hydrography Dataset
- DEC Wetlands – NYS DEC State Regulated Wetlands
- National Wetlands Inventory – U.S. Fish & Wildlife National Wetlands Inventory
- FEMA Floodplains – 100yr Floodplains
- Steep Slopes – created by Erie County Office of GIS from SSURGO soils slope data
- Agricultural Districts – created by Erie County Office of GIS, approx. 2013
- Detailed Soils – USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service SSURGO Soils
For help using Erie County On-Map, click here.
Last updated: November 27, 2018 3:21pm