Erie County Legislator Kevin Hardwick will host a series of District Outreach Meetings in September designed to give residents an opportunity to discuss their concerns and share information from the County Legislature.
“These outreach meetings are a perfect vehicle for residents to address their needs and find out more about what is happening in County government,” Legislator Hardwick said. “I look forward to meeting my constituents and letting them know that I will actively address their concerns and issues.”
The schedule is as follows:
- September 6 - Grand Island Senior Center, 3278 Whitehaven Road, Grand Island, 9am to 11:30am;
- September 7 - Tonawanda Senior Center, 33 Main Street, Tonawanda, 9am to 11:30am;
- September 9 - Tonawanda Public Library, 333 Main Street, Tonawanda, 9am to 11:30am;
- September 14 - Town of Tonawanda Senior Center, 291 Ensminger Road, Tonawanda, 9am to 11:30am;
- September 16 - Grand Island Library, 1715 Bedell Road, Grand Island, 10am to 11:30am.
Information on County services, including Department of Senior Services, Social Services, Veteran Affairs and the County Clerk’s office will be available. Free notary services are also offered at Outreach Meetings. Copies of Legislator Hardwick’s Newsletter, Hot Spot Fishing Maps and Bicycle Route Guides will be on hand.
Legislator Hardwick is also available to meet with residents by appointment. Please call his Legislative Office at 873-3438 or email Kevin.Hardwick@erie.gov to schedule a meeting.