Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Clinic & Info
Patient Satisfaction Survey! (only a few questions)
- Have you been to the ECDOH STD Clinic? Please complete this brief survey to help us better serve you!
Jesse Nash Health Center
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
- Monday through Thursday 8:30am-11:30am & 1:00pm-3:30 pm; Friday 10:00 am-11:30 am & 1:00 pm-3:30 pm
- Patients are seen on a walk-in, first come, first serve basis. No appointments are taken.
- We have a limited number of openings each day. Please arrive early for your best chances of being seen that same day.
What to Bring
- Picture ID
- Proof of insurance
- List of all medications and their dosages you currently take
Testing & Treatment
- All STD testing and treatment is confidential. No one is denied testing or treatment based on their ability to pay.
- Anyone 12 years of age and older can utilize the STD clinic.
- Testing is available for Hepatitis C, HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Bacterial vaginosis, Trichomoniasis, Genital herpes, Pubic lice, Scabies and other STDs. Treatment for certain diagnoses is provided.
- We also provide HIV counseling and testing, educational presentations for community groups and educational materials.
Internships at the STD Clinic