Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Clinic & Info
Patient Satisfaction Survey! (only a few questions) - Have you visited an ECDOH clinic? Please complete this brief survey to help us better serve you!
Jesse Nash Health Center
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
Phone: (716) 858-7687
- Monday through Thursday 8:30am-11:30am & 1:00pm-3:30 pm; Friday 10:00 am-11:30 am & 1:00 pm-3:30 pm
- Patients are seen on a walk-in, first come, first serve basis. No appointments are taken. We have a limited number of openings each day. Please arrive early for your best chances of being seen that same day.
Things to Bring to Your Appointment
- Picture ID, proof of insurance & a list of all medications and dosages that you currently take
- Testing for Hepatitis C, HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Bacterial vaginosis, Trichomoniasis, Genital herpes, Pubic lice, Scabies and other STDs; Treatment for certain diagnoses is provided
- Educational presentations & materials
- Anyone 12 years of age and older can utilize the STD clinic
- All STD testing and treatment is confidential; No one is denied testing or treatment based on their ability to pay