Patient Satisfaction Survey! (only a few questions) - Have you been to the ECDOH Immunization Clinic? Please complete this brief survey to help us better serve you!
Immunization Action Plan (IAP)
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
The Immunization Action Plan - Bee Wise….Immunize!
What we do:
- Conduct education and outreach activities to inform health care professionals, day care providers and other interested groups about the benefits of up-to-date immunizations and vaccine preventable diseases for both adults and children.
- Conduct assessments and follow-up visits with private health care providers and clinics for the purpose of assessing immunization levels of children and updates on immunization guidelines.
- Assist providers with the NYS Immunization Information System functionality and entry of vaccine data.
- Provide information for dissemination to new parents at Erie County Birthing hospitals.
- Remember…Adults need vaccines too! Adult vaccines may be recommended depending on your age, life style, occupation and health risks.
- New parents and adults who anticipate contact with infants under 12 months should receive 1 dose of a pertussis containing vaccine (Tdap).
- Consult with your personal healthcare provider to see if you need vaccines!