Get Vaccinated Now! It's Not Too Late! - National Influenza Vaccination Week
Patient Satisfaction Survey! (only a few questions)
Immunization Action Plan (IAP)
- Have you been to the ECDOH Immunization Clinic? Please complete this brief survey to help us better serve you!
608 William StreetBuffalo, NY 14206Phone:(716) 858-2373Fax:(716) 858-2127Karen.Menza@erie.gov
The Immunization Action Plan - Bee Wise….Immunize!
What we do:
- Conduct education and outreach activities to inform health care professionals, day care providers and other interested groups about the benefits of up-to-date immunizations and vaccine preventable diseases for both adults and children.
- Conduct assessments and follow-up visits with private health care providers and clinics for the purpose of assessing immunization levels of children and updates on immunization guidelines.
- Assist providers with the NYS Immunization Information System functionality and entry of vaccine data.
- Provide information for dissemination to new parents at Erie County Birthing hospitals.
- Remember…Adults need vaccines too! Adult vaccines may be recommended depending on your age, life style, occupation and health risks.
- New parents and adults who anticipate contact with infants under 12 months should receive 1 dose of a pertussis containing vaccine (Tdap).
- Consult with your personal healthcare provider to see if you need vaccines!