By using a condom correctly every time you have anal, oral or vaginal sex, you can protect yourself and your partners from sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) including HIV, and unplanned pregnancy.
The only way to protect yourself from STDs and unplanned pregnancy is to not have sex, however, condoms are highly effective in preventing HIV and unplanned pregnancy. Condoms reduce the risk for many STDs.
Free condoms are distributed to Erie County residents through community outreach and events. Free condoms are also available at the following locations.
FREE Condoms are Available at the Following Locations
Organizations and businesses can request free condoms by sending an e-mail to Nicole.Cassata@erie.gov
Click on map to zoom into the locations.
Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) Community Wellness
95 Franklin St. - Rm 979 & 975A, Buffalo, NY 14202
Frizzy's Bar & Grill
140 Allen St., Buffalo, NY 14201
160 Allen St., Buffalo, NY 14201
Mulligan's Brick Bar
229 Allen St., Buffalo, NY 14201
Sidelines Sports Bar and Grill
189 Delaware Ave., Buffalo, NY 14202
Gecko's Bar & Grille
1464 Hertel Ave., Buffalo, NY 14216
145 Allen St, Buffalo, NY, 14201
248 Allen St, Buffalo, NY, 14201
1110 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY, 14222
Crucial Human Services Inc
230 Moselle St, Buffalo, NY, 14211
487 Humboldt Pkwy, Buffalo, NY, 14208
Dominican Hair Salon New Touch of Elegance
150 Allen St, Buffalo, NY, 14201
140 Vulcan St, Buffalo, NY, 14207
350 Main St (Main Place Mall)
Buffalo, NY 14202
- Family Planning Center (608 William St.)
- STD Clinic (608 William St.)
- PrEP Clinic - Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) is a way for people who do not have HIV, but who are at risk of getting it, toprevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day.
- HIV Partner Service Program
- Disease Intervention Services
- Needle Access & Disposal Sites
- Medication Disposal Sites
- Opiate Task Force, Trainings, Information
Erie County Department of Health
95 Franklin St, Rm 976
Buffalo, NY 14202