Get Vaccinated Now! It's Not Too Late! - National Influenza Vaccination Week
Patient Satisfaction Survey! (only a few questions)
- Have you been to the ECDOH Immunization Clinic? Please complete this brief survey to help us better serve you!
Immunization Action Plan (IAP)
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
- ECDOH Immunization Action Plan
- WNY Vaccination Clinics
- Adolescent Vaccine Info
- HPV Vaccination Commercial
- Meningitis Vaccine (Letter to Parents)
The Immunization Action Plan - Bee Wise….Immunize!
What we do:
- Conduct education and outreach activities to inform health care professionals, day care providers and other interested groups about the benefits of up-to-date immunizations and vaccine preventable diseases for both adults and children.
- Conduct assessments and follow-up visits with private health care providers and clinics for the purpose of assessing immunization levels of children and updates on immunization guidelines.
- Assist providers with the NYS Immunization Information System functionality and entry of vaccine data.
- Provide information for dissemination to new parents at Erie County Birthing hospitals.
- Remember…Adults need vaccines too! Adult vaccines may be recommended depending on your age, life style, occupation and health risks.
- New parents and adults who anticipate contact with infants under 12 months should receive 1 dose of a pertussis containing vaccine (Tdap).
- Consult with your personal healthcare provider to see if you need vaccines!
- CDC Seasonal Influenza
- CDC Vaccine Info
- Flu Info
- Immunization Clinics
- Locating Immunization Records
- Merck's Patient Assistance Program (free medications & vaccines)
- National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act: On October 1, 1988, the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (Public Law 99-660) created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). The VICP was established to ensure an adequate supply of vaccines, stabilize vaccine costs, and establish and maintain an accessible and efficient forum for individuals found to be injured by certain vaccines. For more information about this program go to www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/
- NY State Department of Health (NYSDOH) Immunization Info
- NY State Department of Health (NYSDOH) Seasonal Influenza
- NY State Immunization Information System (NYSIIS)
- NY State Immunization Requirements for School
- Pertussis Toolkit
- Pneumococcal Disease
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- Vaccine Information Statements
- Vaccine Management
- Video: Vaccines Save Lives!
- WNY Adult Immunization Coalition
- WNY Pediatric & Adolescent Immunization Coalition