- Patient Satisfaction Survey! (only a few questions) - Have you visited an ECDOH clinic? Please complete this brief survey to help us better serve you!
About the Center
The Erie County Department of Health's (ECDOH) Family Planning Center provides confidential, non-judgmental, comprehensive and patient-centered reproductive services regardless of age, gender, race, religious affiliation, sexual orientation and/or disability.
At the ECDOH Family Planning Center, we provide education and support to select the most effective and appropriate contraceptive method for you.
We work closely with each patient to ensure healthy and safe reproductive health choices are made. We offer multiple resources and can assist with referrals to other healthcare providers based on your needs.
Jesse Nash Health Center
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
- Our clinic days have temporarily changed. Please call the clinic at (716) 858-2779 for more info.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Sexual Health Clinic (608 William St.)
- PrEP Clinic - Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) is a way for people who do not have HIV, but who are at risk of getting it, to prevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day.
- Free Condom Program
- HIV Partner Service Program
- Disease Intervention Services
- Needle Access & Disposal Sites
- Medication Disposal Sites
- Opiate Task Force, Trainings, Information