Buffalo, NY 14212
For information about clinic hours, services offered and contact information, click on each of the following logos.
About the Erie County Health Mall:
A collaboration between Erie County, Catholic Health, UB Dental, Lake Shore Behavioral Health, Inc., and Mid-Erie Counseling & Treatment Services, the Erie County Health Mall will provide essential medical, dental, behavioral health and education services to an under-served community.
Together, these organizations will meet the community’s unmet healthcare needs by providing high quality patient care and experiences; offering unique patient, provider, staff, and student education; fostering interprofessional learning experiences; and achieving many other benefits to each organization through collaboration, resulting in healthier communities.
Services offered at the Health Mall include:
- Adult primary care, internal medicine and OB/GYN services, including prenatal care
- Laboratory services center for blood draws and specimen collection
- Coordination with primary care physicians
- Pain and addiction management
- Psychiatrists, nurses and professional, licensed counselors
- Individual & group counseling including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness-based Interventions and Trauma Informed Care
- Psycho educational groups - (DBT, Expressive Arts, Seeking Safety, Men and Women’s)
- Dental services including fillings, dentures & repairs, extractions, crowns and root canals
Photos of the Health Mall: