Free Rabies Vaccination Clinics for Cats, Dogs & Ferrets!
There are no more free rabies vaccination clinics, sponsored by the Erie County Department of Health, scheduled at this time. Additional clinics will be scheduled for spring & fall and will be posted on this page when the dates and locations are finalized.
Please call your veterinarian for vaccination information and for any questions you have regarding your pets.
Things you should bring to the rabbies vaccine clinics
- Bring pets on a secure collar/harness and leash, or in a carrier.
- Avoid using retractable, extended dog leashes. If you are using one, be sure it is no longer than 4 feet and in the locked position.
- Bring a copy of your pet’s vaccination record, if possible.
- Please contact your veterinarian for vaccination information and for any questions you have regarding your pets.
Thank you to our Rabies Clinic Partners
- Niagara Frontier Veterinary Society
- Medaille College Veterinary Technology Program
- SPCA Serving Erie County
- Erie County SMART Volunteers
Additional Information & Related Programs
- Information for Pet Owners (Pet Food Pantries, Spay/Neuter help and more)
- Rabies, Disease & Vector Control Program
- Rabies Information
- Animals that Tested Positive for Rabies (Erie County)
- Rodents, Bats, Mosquitoes, Ticks & More
- Consumer Cost of Rabies Vaccine Outside of Public Health
- Press Release: Free rabies vaccination clinic scheduled in North Buffalo on January 29, 2020