This is a walk-in clinic. No appointment is Necessary.
Here is what you can expect to take place at your first visit:
- You will meet with our PrEP Navigator who will talk to you about the program.
- You will meet with our PrEP medical provider who will go over the medication and any possible side effects you may experience.
- Your nurse will draw blood and collect a urine sample to test for: STI’s & HIV, Hepatitis B, Kidney Health & Pregnancy
- At the end of the visit you will be given a package of 10 PrEP pills to take with you while we wait for the results of your lab work.
- In a few days your lab work will be reviewed by our medical provider and, if everything is approved, a prescription will be sent to your pharmacy of choice.
- A 30 day follow-up medical appointment will be scheduled.