To register: please EMAIL Work.LeadSafe@erie.gov or CALL (716) 961-7582.
Please include your name, contact information (phone # and email) and the date of the class you wish to attend. (See schedule below.)
If registering via email, use “Registration” as the subject line.
This course is FREE however, registration is required and space is limited. Schedule is subject to change.
Who should attend?
- Any homeowner who lives in pre-1978 housing who performs repairs, renovations or remodeling themselves.
- Any homeowner who lives in pre-1978 housing and is planning to hire a contractor can learn about the federal requirements for contractors to perform work in a lead safe manner.
- Any occupant who lives in pre-1978 housing can learn about the requirements for property managers and landlords to perform work on their rental units in a lead safe manner.
- Note: This class does NOT meet EPA RRP requirements for professional contractors or property owners/managers working on rental property.
Where is the course offered?
- 503 Kensington Ave. Buffalo, NY 14214 – Building BB (behind ECMC Hospital building). FREE PARKING AVAILABLE at designated spots located at the ECDOH building BB.
- Printable Map
When is the course offered?
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday classes are held from 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm (1 hour break for dinner - on own)
- Saturday classes are held from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (1 hour break for lunch – on own)
|Wed||01/09/19||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Wed||02/13/19||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Wed||03/06/19||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Sat||03/23/19||9:00am - 3:00pm|
|Wed||04/03/19||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Sat||04/27/19||9:00am - 3:00pm|
|Thu||05/02/19||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Sat||05/11/19||9:00am - 3:00pm|
|Wed||06/05/19||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Sat||06/22/19||9:00am - 3:00pm|