The Erie County Department of Health offers a variety of programs to promote the health and well-being of women and children. The Department of Health also links residents with other services available throughout the county.
Erie County Department of Health Programs
- Breastfeeding Friendly Erie County
- Cancer Services Program of WNY (CSPWNY)
- Community Wellness Program
- Family Planning Center
- Healthy Neighborhoods Program (HNP)
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Special Needs/Early Intervention Program
- Teen Wellness
- 211 WNY: Both a website and a 3 digit phone number, 2-1-1 (888-696-9211) is available 24/7 to help individuals and families find help when they need it. 2-1-1 is your free and confidential link to a wide range of services including help with basic needs like food, clothing and shelter as well as other supports like parenting classes, support groups, health and mental health services.