Patient Satisfaction Survey! (only a few questions) - Have you visited an ECDOH clinic? Please complete this brief survey to help us better serve you!
Jesse Nash Health Center
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
Phone: (716) 858-7687
- Monday through Friday: 8:30am - 12:00 pm & 1:00pm - 4:00 pm
- Patients are seen on a walk-in, first come, first serve basis. No appointments are taken. We have a limited number of openings each day. Please arrive early for your best chances of being seen that same day.
Things to Bring to Your Appointment
- Picture ID, proof of insurance & a list of all medications and dosages that you currently take
- Anyone 12 years of age and older can utilize the STD clinic
- Testing for Hepatitis C, HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Bacterial vaginosis, Trichomoniasis, Genital herpes, Pubic lice, Scabies and other STDs; Treatment for certain diagnoses is provided
- Educational presentations & materials
- All STD testing and treatment is confidential; No one is denied testing or treatment based on their ability to pay
- Family Planning Center (608 William St.)
- PrEP Clinic - Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) is a way for people who do not have HIV, but who are at risk of getting it, toprevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day.
- HIV Partner Service Program
- Disease Intervention Services
- Needle Access & Disposal Sites
- Medication Disposal Sites
- Free Condom Program
- Opiate Task Force, Trainings, Information