- WNY Pediatric, Adolescent and Adult Immunization Coalition 13th Annual Immunization Conference (Thursday, May 16, 2019)
- HPV Campaign: Did You Know?
- Patient Satisfaction Survey
Immunization Action Plan (IAP) - Bee Wise…Immunize!
- Conduct education and outreach activities to inform health care professionals, day care providers and other interested groups about the benefits of up-to-date immunizations and vaccine preventable diseases for both adults and children.
- Conduct assessments and follow-up visits with private health care providers and clinics for the purpose of assessing immunization levels of children and updates on immunization guidelines.
- Assist providers with the NYS Immunization Information System functionality and entry of vaccine data.
- Provide information for dissemination to new parents at Erie County Birthing hospitals.
- Remember…Adults need vaccines too! Adult vaccines may be recommended depending on your age, life style, occupation and health risks.
- New parents and adults who anticipate contact with infants under 12 months should receive 1 dose of a pertussis containing vaccine (Tdap).
- Consult with your personal healthcare provider to see if you need vaccines!
- WNY Immunization Clinics
- ECDOH Immunization Clinic
- WNY Adult Immunization Coalition (WNYAIC)
- WNY Pediatric & Adolescent Immunization Coalition (WNYPAC)
- How to Locate Immunization Records
Vaccines for Specific Groups
- Diphtheria, Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib), Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Human Papillomavirus (HPV), Influenza (Flu), Measles, Meningococcal, Mumps, Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Pneumococcal Disease, Polio, Rotavirus, Rubella, Shingles (Herpes Zoster), Tetanus, Varicella(Chickenpox)
- Flu Vaccine Locator
- Merck's Patient Assistance Program (free medications & vaccines)
- NYSIIS (NY State Immunization Information System
- National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act
- Pertussis Toolkit
- VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System)
- Vaccine Information Statements
- Vaccine Storage & Handling Toolkit
- Additional Immunization Resources on the Internet
Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH)
Immunization Action Plan
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206