ECDOH Online Service Requests & Complaint System
For urgent issues, please call (716) 961-6800 during regular business hours, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm. (Outside of regular business hours, please call (716) 961-7898)
Please do NOT use this system if:
- You are reporting an emergency -- dial 911 immediately
- You are concerned about Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas or other poisons -- leave the site immediately and dial 911
- You are reporting a food related illness -- call (716) 858-7697
- You have no heat -- call (716) 961-6800 Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm. (Outside of these hours, please call (716) 961-7898)
- You are reporting an animal bite -- call (716) 961-6800 Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm. (Outside of these hours, please call (716) 961-7898)
- Your question requires an immediate response
- You are a facility operator reporting an incident
- This is the website for the ECDOH in Erie County, NY. For Erie County, PA click here.
- Please refer to our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) as you may find your answer there.
- Please select a topic from the options below, enter the information requested and click on the submit button.
Most Frequent Requests for Service/Complaints
- Restaurant If you are reporting a food related illness, please call (716) 858-7697.
- Lead Poisoning
- Beauty/nail salon, spa or health club
- Grocery store
- Nursing home
- Birth/Death certificate
- Children's camp
- Freedom of Information Request (FOIL)
- Internships, Clinical Rotations & Volunteers
- Medical Examiner
- Needle disposal
- Pesticides/Lawn spraying
- Rooming house
- Septic system
- Swimming pool
- Tattoo parlor/artist