- All insurances are accepted for payment.
- All Erie County residents are seen regardless of ability to pay. Staff are available on-site to assist those who are uninsured in receiving low-cost or free family planning services and in applying for the Family Planning Benefit Program.
Family Planning Benefit Program
- A public health insurance program for those who may not be able to afford family planning services
Who is Eligible?
- New York residents, male or female
- Fall within certain income requirements, and are not already enrolled in Medicaid or Family Health Plus
To Apply, Please Bring
- Valid Photo ID (License, School ID)
- Proof of Income (4 weeks of pay stubs, proof of unemployment, or social security disability benefits)
- Proof of Address (post-marked rent receipt or a non-window envelope sent within the last month)