Division of Environmental HealthECDOH Building
503 Kensington Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14214Phone: (716) 961-6800After Business Hours Emergency Contact: (716) 961-7898
Next Rabies Clinics--Details of 2 Clinics in May 2015 to be released soon!
Free rabies vaccinations for dogs, cats & ferrets.
- All animals must be on a leash or in a carrier.
- Bring a copy of the pet's vaccination record if possible.
- For more information, call 716-961-6800.
2014 Rabies Statistics
Photos from 2014 Rabies Vaccination Clinics
Nuisance Wildlife Control
A list of licensed Wildlife Control Officers is available from the Wildlife Management Office, NYS Department of Environmental Conservation. Call 716-851-7000.
- Brochure - Rabies General Information
- Brochure - What You Need to Know About Bats and Rabies
- Flyer - Bats: When to Keep Them & When to Let Them Go
- Oral Rabies Vaccine Drop Information
- Rabies Facts
- Rabies Positive Animal Listing for EC
- Rabies Prevention Policy
- Video - How to Safely Capture a Bat
- ECDOH Rabies, Disease & Vector Control Program