- To file a complaint click here or call (716) 961-6800 during regular business hours (M-F 8:30 am - 4:30 pm).
- For emergencies after regular business hours, please call 716-961-7898.
- Fight Rats One Yard at a Time
- Rats: Food and Shelter are What They Need From You
- Rodent Prevention "It's the Law"
- ECDOH Rabies, Disease & Vector Control Program
Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH)
Rabies, Disease & Vector Control Program
503 Kensington Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14214
Phone: 716-961-6800 (For Emergencies after regular business hours: 716-961-7898)
Map of Location PDF
Area Served: Erie County, NY