Patient Satisfaction Survey! (only a few questions) - Have you visited an ECDOH clinic? Please complete this brief survey to help us better serve you!
Sexual Health Clinic
If you are sexually active, getting tested for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) is one of the most important things you can do to protect your health.
Jesse Nash Health Center - 2nd Floor
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
Phone: (716) 858-7687
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- Closed all federal holidays and selected training days
- We are a walk-in clinic. Plan to arrive early. Services are provided on a first come, first served basis. Registration will continue until clinic capacity has been reached.
Things to Bring With You
- Picture ID needed (i.e., valid state ID, driver’s license, school ID). If none available, bring a utility bill, lease agreement, something with your name and current address.
- Insurance Card: Patients without insurance can elect to pay the $55.00 clinic fee.
- Payments Accepted: Cash, Check, and the following debit/credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Available Services and Information
- Anyone 12 years of age and older can utilize the Sexual Health Clinic
- HIV Testing
- Testing for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomoniasis in females, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, Herpes (by skin culture only), other infections
- Educational Materials
- All STI testing is confidential; no one is denied testing or treatment based on their ability to pay.
Get Your Results With Chexout!
- Chexout is a secure patient portal that allows patients to view their results online. Patients will automatically be enrolled if they visit the clinic.
- Family Planning Center (608 William St.)
- PrEP Clinic - Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) is a way for people who do not have HIV, but who are at risk of getting it, toprevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day.
- HIV Partner Service Program
- Disease Intervention Services
- Needle Access & Disposal Sites
- Medication Disposal Sites
- Free Condom Program
- Opiate Task Force, Trainings, Information