- Patient Satisfaction Survey - Have you visited an ECDOH Clinic? Please tell us how we did!
- Free Condom program
- Syphilis Alert
- Internships at the STD Clinic
608 William Street (map)
Buffalo NY 14206
- Monday through Thursday 8:30am-11:30am & 1:00pm-3:30 pm; Friday 10:00 am-11:30 am & 1:00 pm-3:30 pm
- Patients are seen on a walk-in, first come, first serve basis. No appointments are taken.
- We have a limited number of openings each day. Please arrive early for your best chances of being seen that same day.
What to Bring:
- Picture ID
- Proof of insurance
- List of all medications and their dosages you currently take
Testing & Treatment:
- All STD testing and treatment is confidential. No one is denied testing or treatment based on their ability to pay.
- Anyone 12 years of age and older can utilize the STD clinic.
- Testing is available for Hepatitis C, HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Bacterial vaginosis, Trichomoniasis, Genital herpes, Pubic lice, Scabies and other STDs. Treatment for certain diagnoses is provided.
- We also provide HIV counseling and testing, educational presentations for community groups and educational materials.
- Family Planning Center (608 William St.)
- PrEP for HIV - Pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP, is a way for people who do not have HIV but who are at substantial risk of getting it to prevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day.
- HIV Partner Service Program
- Needle Access & Disposal Sites
- Medication Disposal Sites