Committee reports can be found by clicking on each of the respective committee links below.
- Provider Education & Policy Reform, led by Dr. Paul Updike, Catholic Health and Erie County Commissioner of Health, Dr. Gale Burstein
- Community Education, led by Barbara Burns of the U.S. Attorney General’s Office, Western Region of NY
- Families and Consumer Support & Advocacy, led by Debra Smith, Parent Advocate
- REAP Program, led by Dan Rinaldo of NYNJ-HIDTA (High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area)
- Treatment Providers, led by Erie County Commissioner of Mental Health, Michael Ranney
- Hospitals/ER ROI Project, TBA
- Naloxone Access, led by Cheryll Moore of the Erie County Department of Health