Notice regarding Non-TA heads of household, and arrears assistance

Modified: May 16, 2019 11:35am

More From Our Department

Non-Temporary Assistance heads of household with a pending disconnection or denial of service on their gas or electric accounts may apply for assistance in paying their utility arrears by going in person to Emergency Services at 460 Main St., 2nd floor - Windows 2 and 3. Temporary Assistance clients should then speak to the Temporary Assistance worker for assistance.