Single Point of Entry For Care Coordination VALUES
- To help each mental health consumer who is referred to the Program to achieve and maintain stability through linkage with the most effective and least restrictive services available.
- To promote a flexible service delivery system providing each consumer opportunities to negotiate an individual service plan which is specific to his/her needs and preferences, with appropriate participation and support of service providers and significant others.
- To involve the consumer community in the overall planning and evaluation of services.
- To utilize Peer Support wherever possible to enhance consumer engagement and involvement in services.
- To enhance the ability of consumers to live safely and successfully in the community.
- To serve as a resource to hospitals and other service providers in discharge planning and assisting consumers in making positive transitions between levels of care.
- To identify gaps in the service delivery system and to promote development of services to respond to needs.
- To continually improve services through evaluation of service delivery initiatives.