The Erie County Parks system is considered one of the finest in the entire state. All parks are open 7 AM- Dusk (Winter) or 9 PM (Summer).
Shelter reservations are available between May 1st and October 15th.
- Akron Falls in Akron
- Black Rock Canal in Buffalo
- Chestnut Ridge in Orchard Park
- Como Lake Park in Lancaster
- Ellicott Creek in Tonawanda
- Isleview in Tonawanda
- Emery in South Wales
- Sprague Brook in Glenwood
- Bennett Beach in Angola
- Bureau of Forestry in East Concord
- Elma Meadows Golf Course in Elma
- Grover Cleveland Golf Course in Amherst
- Wendt Beach in Evans
- Times Beach Nature Preserve in Buffalo