University Express is a partnership of Erie County Department of Senior Services and RSVP with area senior centers and educational institutions to bring learning to the adult learner. No homework - just exciting discussion about stimulating academic topics.
Open to Erie County residents over the age of 55, classes and lectures are free of charge. The Fall 2015 Semester Catalog is available by clicking here. Register to respective location hosting the class:
- Amherst Senior Center, 370 John J. Audubon Pkwy., Amherst, (716) 636-3059
- Baptist Manor, 276 Linwood Ave., Buffalo, (716) 819-1820
- Canterbury Woods, 705 Renaissance Dr., Williamsville, (716) 929-5823
- Cheektowaga Sr. Ctr., 3349 Broadway, Cheektowaga, (716) 686-3930
- Clarence Senior Center, 4600 Thompson Rd., Clarence (716) 633-5138
- Ken-Ton Presbyterian Village, 3735 Delaware Ave., Kenmore (716) 874-6070
- Orchard Park Senior Center, 70 Linwood Ave., Orchard Park, (716) 662-6452
- SCENe - Springville Concord Elder Network, 86 Franklin (Town Hall) Springville, (716) 592-7599
University Express instructors are volunteers sharing their experience - if you'd like to teach a class on a topic you love and enjoy, please call RSVP at (716) 858-7548, or if you know of an excellent presenter who might be interested in instructing.