July 30, 2013 - City of Buffalo - Sheriff Tim Howard unveils one of the new drug disposal kiosks that are now strategically placed throughout the county, making it easier for residents to dispose of their unwanted / unused medications instead of letting them accumulate in their homes where they could potentially fall into the wrong hands.
There is a total of 14 sites throughout the county where citizens can dispose of prescription medications and used needles. For more information, call 716-858-7695.
- Brant Town Hall
- Newstead Town Hall
- Erie Community College – North Campus, Public Safety Building
- Erie Community College – South Campus, lobby
- Erie Community College – City Campus, lobby
- Canisius College – Bosch Building and lobby of Public Security Building
- Medaille College – Public Safety Building
- Grand Island Town Hall
- Colden Town Hall
- Clarence – Sheriff’s substation
- Elma Town Hall
- Springville Municipal Building – Sheriff’s substation
- Sheriff’s Office – 10 Delaware
For more information, call 716-858-7695.