Modified: March 6, 2017 7:32am
Cocaine, Meth, Heroin, Marijuana, Cash, and Loaded Gun Seized
Buffalo, NY – Erie County Sheriff Timothy B. Howard reports that for the second night in a row the Sheriff’s Narcotics Unit and SWAT Team executed a warrant on a Buffalo residence for suspected drug dealing activities.
On the evening of March 3, the Sheriff’s SWAT Team, members of the FBI’s Safe Street Task Force and the Sheriff’s Narcotics Unit entered the lower residence at 39 Greenfield Street. Detectives and Deputies recovered more than eight ounces of cocaine, more than eight ounces of crystal meth, an ounce of heroin, and approximately one pound of marijuana. Included in the seizure was a loaded .40 caliber handgun.
The Sheriff’s Office charged John Madsen, Buffalo, and Jessica Polakiewicz, 33, of Cheektowaga with seven separate felonies and three misdemeanor counts of criminal use of drug paraphernalia.
The felony counts include:
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance – 8oz or more (A-1 Felony)
- Criminal possession of methamphetamine
- Criminal possession of narcotics with intent to sell
- Criminal possession of a hallucinate with intent to sell
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance
- Criminal possession of marijuana
- Criminal possession of a firearm
The defendants are at the Erie County Holding Center pending their arraignment in City of Buffalo Court on March 4.