You may be eligible for expedited service if you meet the following criteria:
- You meet all Food Stamp eligibility requirements and are under the income limits as listed in the income/eligibility section; and
- You have not received food stamps this month; and
- You have not received expedited food stamps in the past, or, if you previously received expedited food stamps, have submitted all the verifications that were requested; and
- You have less than $100.00 in cash, savings, or other liquid resources; and you expect to receive less than $150.00 gross income during the month of application; or
- Your total gross income during the month of application plus your total liquid resources are less than the total of your monthly rent or mortgage payment plus utility expenses.
If you qualify for Expedited Food Stamp benefits you should be able to access your benefits within  days of the date you submitted your application.