Help Me Grow WNY is a free resource serving families of children ages newborn to 5 years old in the eight counties in Western New York. It serves as a tool that connects families to comunity resources and child development information.
The following services are offered through Help Me Grow:
- Information on general child development and parenting topics.
- Referrals to community resources, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy, literacy support, mentoring and tutoring programs, parenting classes and recreational opportunities.
- Developmental screening questionnaires, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children between the ages of newborn and about 5 and 1/2 years old.
- Care Coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with recources.
- Partnerships with service providers and child health providers.
For more information:
On the Erie County Day Care unit, Click Here.