290 Main Street - 9th Floor
Buffalo, New York 14202
Hours of operation: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. & by appointment
Telephone:  858-1319
Fax:  858-1316
General information: MAAT Counselors -
- Evaluate clients suspected of drug/alcohol problems.
- Provide referrals to approved treatment providers.
- Monitor treatment compliance and treatment progress.
- Develop job openings and place clients in suitable work situations or training.
* Effective July 9, 2015 the Temporary Assistance team (TA9) of the MAAT unit is moving to the fourth floor of the Rath Building, from its previous location at the ninth floor of 290 Main Street, Buffalo. Clients are to report at this time to the fourth floor window of Photo ID. Staff will be located in Room 403 of the Rath Building.
The MAAT team remains on the ninth floor of 290 Main Street. More information about future Temporary Assistance moves will be made available at that time.