290 Main Street - 10th Floor
Buffalo, New York 14202
PIVOT: Placing Individuals in Vital Opportunity Training
- Is a wage subsidy program designed to meet the hiring needs of local employers by paying the full-time wages of the participant for six months, during training.
- Individuals referred to PIVOT are assessed and screened to match skills with jobs/employer needs.
- PIVOT is currently working with employers in the banking, hospitality, community service, legal, hotel, manufacturing, health, childcare, clerical, warehousing and retail sectors.
- At the conclusion of the 6-month training period, clients become permanent employees with the respective companies.
- After placement, PIVOT provides ongoing supportive services, monitoring and works as a liaison between the client and employer.