2021 Town Board Meeting Dates
Work Sessions will be held on an as needed basis
Regular Meeting - 9:30am
Town Board Meetings are the 2nd and 4th Wednesday unless noted.
Meetings in November will be the 1st & 3rd Wednesday.
There will be only one (1) meeting in December.
January 6, 2021 - 9:00 am - 2021 Organizational Meeting
January 13 & 27, 2021
February 10 & 24, 2021
March 10 & 24, 2021
April 14 & 28, 2021
May 12 & 26, 2021
June 9 & 23, 2021
July 14 & 28, 2021
August 11 & 25, 2021
September 8 & 22, 2021
October 13 & 27, 2021
*November 3 & 17, 2021
December 8, 2021
A Work Session will be held on the 1st Wednesday of every month at 9:00am as needed.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge to the Flag
4. Roll Call
5. Minutes of Previous Meeting
6. Supervisor’s Report
7. Council Reports
8. Public Announcements
9. Department Reports
10. Public Participation
12. "For the Good of the Town" (Limit of one minute)
NOTE: Council members shall vote by reverse seniority, with the Supervisor voting last.
3.1 Agenda Policy for all non-land use projects or items - any person or entity wishing to be placed on the Agenda must notify the Town Clerk with subject matter by noon on Thursday prior to the Wednesday Board Meeting. The Supervisor upon consultation with the Town Board may make exceptions.
3.2 Agenda Policy for Land Use Proposals –All proposed land use projects or items to be placed on the Town Board agenda must have all appropriate applications or approvals completed and submitted, including appropriate fees, to the Planning & Zoning Department on or before 4:30 pm of the Wednesday the week before the Town Board meeting.
- If the item is a new application, then it may be placed on the Town Board’s Work Session to determine an appropriate review process. The item may be placed on the next available Town Board Agenda.
- a. Any item on a Planning Board agenda the Wednesday before a Town Board meeting that receives a Planning Board recommendation, be it approval or denial, may be placed on the next Town Board Work Session.
- b. Case-by-case determination by the Town Supervisor in consultation with the Planning & Zoning Department.
3.3 Agenda Policy for Town Board Notification Policy for Land Use Proposals:
This policy is developed in accordance with Clarence Comprehensive Plan 2030, to allow for the public to have a voice in local land use decisions. This policy supersedes but does not replace any notice required by law.
- Unless required by law, an item’s first appearance on any Town Board agenda does not require any additional notification.
- Any and all items referred to the Planning Board shall be noticed for the Planning Board’s first agenda. All above-mentioned notices shall be sent by the Planning & Zoning Department by first class mail to property owners within five hundred feet (500’) from the subject property. Notification of an item on any other future meeting may be sent at the discretion of the Director of Community Development, the Planning Board Chairperson, or Planning Board Executive Committee.
After the Planning Board’s first meeting regarding the proposed project, all affected property owners may stay involved by visiting the Town’s Website, speaking with Town staff in the Planning and Zoning Department, or by reading the Clarence Bee, where such notices and agendas are published. Also, all meeting agendas are posted in Town Hall as required by Town Law.