For physicians' ease of use, The Help Network has gathered together this list of highlights from throughout our website. Although this is a website maintained by Erie County's Older Driver Family Assistance Help Network, the information offered may be applied to addressing the needs of at-risk drivers of any age.
- Fast Facts for Physicians - how to complete a DS-6 from for the DMV
- AMA Physician's Guide to Assessing and Counseling Older Drivers
- Adaptation of AMA's Physician - Driver Assessment Flow Chart
- Making referrals to local driver evaluation programs and out of the area programs
- Medical Conditions and Reporting to New York State Department of Motor Vehicles with DS-6 Physician's Request for Driver Review
- New York State Department of Motor Vehicles Form MV-80 to unsuspend and to certify that the condition is controlled and no longer impacts driving
- Please call (716) 858-8526 for quick access to problem-solving assistance from the Help Network.
Contact the Help Network with any input/experience with driver concerns by e-mailing email@example.com