The initiative will divide clusters and the areas around them into three categories with successively higher restrictions within each one: Red Zone - cluster Itself; Orange Zone - warning zone; and Yellow Zone - precautionary zone.
- Erie County Zone Map
- ORANGE: City of Buffalo, City of Lackawanna and City of Tonawanda, and towns of Amherst, Aurora, Cheektowaga, Clarence, Eden, Elma, Evans, Grand Island, Hamburg, Lancaster, Orchard Park, Tonawanda, West Seneca.
- YELLOW: rest of County: Alden, Boston, Brant, Colden, Collins, Concord, Holland, Marilla, Newstead, North Collins, Sardinia and Wales.
- Effective Date: Takes effect Friday, 11/20/2020 at 12:01 am for Businesses and Monday, 11/23/2020 at 12:01 am for Schools
- Empire State Development (ESD) Guidance for Determining Whether a Business Enterprise is Subject to a Workforce Reduction Under Executive Order 202.68, Related to NY Cluster Action Initiative to Address COVID-19 Hotspots
- Where permitted to operate within the cluster action initiative, businesses and other entities must continue to follow the relevant industry-specific guidelines provided by Department of Health as available on the New York Forward website for their applicable operations and activities.
- For questions, please contact Empire State Development (ESD) at 716-846-8200 or email email@example.com.