Contact Tracing, Isolation and Quarantine in Erie County
- Important Information: Update on Contact Tracing, Isolation and Quarantine in Erie County
COVID-19 Test Results
COVID-19 test results are not available on this website.
- Contact the agency that performed your test (Ex: urgent care centers, pharmacies, hospitals, NYS Department of Health, etc.)
- Your healthcare provider may be able to look up a patient’s test results in HEALTHeLINK.
If your test was done by the Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH):
- You will receive your diagnostic (swab) test results by phone about 1 to 3 days after your test.
- You will receive your Point of Care (Rapid) Tests results on site.
COVID-19 Testing Sites in Erie County
Diagnostic (Nasal Swab) Testing
- Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) Testing Sites: Call 716-858-2929 to schedule an appointment.
- Test Site Finder: Find a Test Site Near You
- NY State Department of Health (NYSDOH) Testing Sites: Call 1-888-364-3065
- For medical related questons, call your healthcare provider. If you do not have a provider, see this list of primary care providers who are accepting new patients.
- FDA Advises Against Use of SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test Results to Evaluate Immunity or Protection From COVID-19 After Vaccination
- Antibody Testing Sites
Types of COVID-19 Tests
Two kinds of tests are available for COVID-19:
- Diagnostic test (swab test) - Tells you if you have a current infection.
- Antibody test (blood test) - Tells you if you had a previous infection. It is very important to remember that when antibodies to COVID-19 are found in a person, scientists do not know yet if there is protection from future infections and how long the protection lasts. COVID-19 is caused by a new virus and many studies are under way to learn more about the disease and how the immune system responds to it.
- Note: If you test positive or negative for COVID-19, no matter the type of test, you still should take preventive measures to protect yourself and others.
- Erie County Isolation, Quarantine & Return to Work Documents
- Excelsior Pass
- COVID-19 Testing FAQs (CDC)
- COVID-19 Testing FAQs (FDA) or call 1-888-FDA-INFO
- Abbott COVID-19 Antibody Fact Sheet for Recipients
- Abbott COVID-19 Test Fact Sheet for Recipients
- Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Fact Sheet for Patients (English)
- Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ficha de Datos para Pacientes (Español)
- Abbott ID NOW COVID-19 Fact Sheet for Patients (English)
- Languages other than English translated by a third party
- Abbott ID NOW Hoja informativa para pacientes (Español)
- ورقة معلومات للمريض (Arabic)
- सेवाग्राहीहरुको लागि तथ्य पृष्ट अब्बोट डायग्नोस्टिक्स स्कारबोरो, इन्क. आइडी नाउ कोगिड-१९ (Nepali)
- Xaashida Xaqiiqda ee Bukaanka (Somali)
- Maelezo Kwa Wagonjwa (Swahili)