Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) Operated Vaccination Sites
- US Residents: register using the links below or call (716) 858-2929 to schedule an appointment.
- Canadian Residents: please call (716) 858-2929 to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments recommended, walk-ins accepted except for the first and last hour of the clinic. Due to federal and state regulations on vaccine use and waste, we may not be able to accommodate walk-in appointments at the last hour of the vaccination clinic.
- If you require an accommodation at any of our COVID-19 vaccination clinics, please contact the Office for People with Disabilities at (716) 858-6215 (8am-4:30pm Mon-Fri) at least 72 hours prior to your appointment so that we may best assist you.
- Vaccine FAQs.
"Vax Visit" - Vaccination in Your Home
- This service is free and for Erie County residents ages 12 and older.
- Call (716) 858-2929 to make an appointment.
Johnson & Johnson Single Dose Vaccination Sites (ages 18 and older)
- No vaccination clinics scheduled at this time.
Pfizer & Moderna Vaccination Sites (Pfizer for ages 12 and older & Moderna for ages 18 and older)
- Both 1st and 2nd doses of Pfizer & Moderna vaccine are available at these vaccination sites unless stated otherwise.
- Persons should not receive the second dose of Pfizer vaccine earlier than the recommended 21 days after the first dose. Persons should not receive the second dose of Moderna vaccine earlier than the recommended 28 days after the first dose.
- Vaccine types should not be mixed.
- For Pfizer vaccine, please see COVID-19 Consent for Vaccination of Miners.
- Taking Back the Streets; 9am-4pm; Pennsylvania St & 4th St, Buffalo, NY 14201: Register Here
- ECC South; 12pm-7pm; 4041 Southwestern Blvd (Bldg 7 - Old DMV), Orchard Park, NY 14127: Register Here
- ECC South; 9am-4pm; 4041 Southwestern Blvd (Bldg 7 - Old DMV), Orchard Park, NY 14127: Register Here
- Johnnie B Wiley Sports Pavilion; 3pm-8pm; 1100 Jefferson Ave, Buffalo, NY 14208: Register Here
- Hamburg Village Community Market; 9:30am-2pm; 45 Church St, Hamburg, NY 14075: Register Here (Pfizer Only)
- Erie County Fair: 11am-10pm daily: 5600 McKinley Pkwy, Hamburg, NY 14075. This vaccination clinic is located inside the Fair grounds, across fom the Market Place. You must pay the entrance fee to enter the Fair to get to this clinic. Anyone who receives a vaccination here will get a $5 food voucher! Register Here
- Northtown Community Center; 8am-12pm; 1615 Amherst Manor Dr, Williamsville, NY 14221: Register Here (Pfizer Only)
- New Hope Baptist Church; 12pm-7pm; 2090 Genesee St, Buffalo, NY 14211: Register Here
Other Places that Offer Vaccinations
- NYS operated vaccination sites or call 1-833-697-4829
- Pharmacies - See pharmacy websites or call pharmacies
- Healthcare Providers - Check with your healthcare provider
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
FDA Authorized Vaccines
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine
- Pfizer-BioTech Information about this Vaccine
- Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients & Caregivers (Translations to languages other than English)
Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Information about the Moderna Vaccine
- Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients & Caregivers (Translations to Languages Other than English)
Janssen COVID-19 vaccine
- Information about the Janssen Vaccine
- Janssen Fact Sheet for Recipients & Caregivers (Translations to Languages Other than English)
After Vaccination Information
- If you believe that you had an adverse reaction to any COVID-19 vaccine:
- Contact your healthcare provider.
- Report a vaccine reaction by completing the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System Online Form (VAERS) or the downloadable PDF.
- Important: If you are experiencing a medical emergency, seek immediate assistance from a healthcare provider or call 9-1-1. If you need individual medical or health care advice, consult a qualified healthcare provider.
- Participate in v-safe, a smartphone-based tool that checks in on you after your COVID-19 vaccination.
Additional Information and Resources
- Excelsior Pass
- ServNY - NY State's Volunteer Program
- Erie County Vaccine Distribution Plan Summary
- COVID Vaccination Fraud: Call 1-833-VAX-SCAM (1-833-829-7226) or email STOPVAXFRAUD@health.ny.gov. To help report vaccination fraud or scams across the State, NY established a hotline to report fraudulent vaccinations. It is a red flag if anyone is promising you the vaccine in exchange for payment.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - The FDA has issued an emergency use authorization (EUA) for two COVID-19 vaccines
- NY State COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Providers
- NY State COVID-19 Clinical Advisory Task Force
- NY State Vaccine Distribution and Implementation Task Force
- COVID-19 Vaccine Plain Language Materials