Free Virtual Opioid Overdose Recognition & Naloxone Use Trainings by the Erie County Department of Health. Please click on the date below for registration and additional information.
- January 27, 2021, 12-1 p.m.
- February 3, 2021, 1-2 p.m.
- February 18, 2021, 6-7:30 p.m.
- February 20, 2021, 9-10:30 p.m.
- February 24, 2021, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- March 10, 2021, 12-1 p.m.
- March 25, 2021, 6-7:30 p.m.
- March 27, 2021, 9-10:30 p.m.
- March 31, 2021, 1-2 p.m.
Medical Care Administrator
95 Franklin St., Room 911
Buffalo, NY 14202
Phone: (716) 858-7695
Fax: (716) 858-8701
- 24 hour Addiction Hotline 716-831-7007 - Get immediate help, education, information, referrals and assistance with linking to addiction treatment services (Hotline Flyers - Please post to help inform others)
- Good Samaritan Law - Protects an overdose victim, and those who summon help for the victim, from: arrest in the presence of misdemeanor drug possession and/or underage drinking prosecution for felony possession (unless there are aggravating circumstances, e.g. possession with intent to sell or outstanding warrants)
- Naloxone (Narcan) Access & Information
- Needle & Medication Disposal
- Opioid Epidemic Task Force (The Task Force is composed of seven committees, which meet regularly and report back to the entire Task Force quaterly)
- Publications, Presentations & Related Materials