- COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection (RSV)
- ECDOH Press Releases
- ECDOH Health Alerts & Advisories
- Live Well Erie
- Many of our events have been suspended due to COVID-19. Please check back frequently.
- Friday, August 7, 3-7 p.m., Valley Community Association, 93 Leddy Street, Buffalo (Printable Flyer)
- Saturday, August 8, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Niawanda Park in Tonawanda, near the police station (Printable Flyer)
Free HIV testing, free Narcan, free condoms, information on the Cancer Services Program, sexual health, smoking cessation
- Free Cancer Information Webinars: Register
Breast Cancer: Monday, August 31 at 6 p.m.
Colorectal Cancer: Monday, September 28 at 6 p.m.
Cervical Cancer: Monday, January 11, 2021 at 6 p.m.
- 24 Hour Crisis Hotline: 716-834-3131
- 24 Hour Addiction Hotline: 716-831-7007
- 24 Hour Domestic Violence Hotline: 716-862-HELP (716-862-4357)
- NYS Smokers’ Quitline: 1-866-NY-QUITS (1-866-697-6487)
- NYS Vaping Hotline: 1-888-364-3046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upstate NY Poison Center: 1-800-222-1222