Pet Food Assistance (Pet Food Pantries)
Low Cost Spay/Neuter Programs & Veterinary Care
- Operation PETS
- Niagara Frontier Veterinary Society (NFVS) or on Facebook
- Pet Emergency Fund
- Pet Connection Programs Inc
Help for Feral Cats
Rabies and Vector Control -- Protect Your Pet!
- Free Rabies Vaccine Clinics for Cats, Dogs & Ferrets
- Rabies Information
- Animals that Tested Positive for Rabies (Erie County)
- Rodents, Bats, Mosquitoes, Ticks & More
- ECDOH Rabies, Disease & Vector Control Program
Additional Information & Resources
- Animal Poison Control (ASPCA) 888-426-4435
- Disaster Preparedness for Pets
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Care for Wildlife
- Nuisance Wildlife
- Which pets need rabies vaccine and how often do they need it?
- There is a bat in my house. What should I do?
- There’s a skunk, raccoon or other animal on my property. Can the Erie County Department of Health come out and remove it?
- I found a dead rat (or other animal) on my property. Can the Health Department come out and pick it up?