Modified: June 8, 2021 9:12am
“DOSES & MIMOSAS” WITH THE ERIE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND THREE BUFFALO RESTAURANTS
On June 13, three Elmwood Ave. establishments will have mimosas and single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine on the menu
ERIE COUNTY, NY – The Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) is announcing a “Doses & Mimosas” event on Sunday, June 13, in partnership with Savoy Buffalo, Mr. Goodbar and 40 Thieves in Buffalo.
From 11 a.m. until 3 p.m., ECDOH will provide the single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine to anyone ages 18 and older. Guests at these events will receive a mimosa, or non-alcoholic version, in a complimentary champagne flute, after the 15-minute monitoring period.
“Our Shot and Chaser events received national and international recognition in May, with breweries signing on to help us in our vaccination outreach in innovative ways,” said Commissioner of Health Dr. Gale Burstein. "With each event, we are adding to the numbers of people in our community who are protected against COVID-19. Now, with Doses and Mimosas, we have another creative way to reach Erie County residents, and capitalize on the foot traffic and visitors to this section of Elmwood Avenue in Buffalo.”
Appointments are recommended for these locations, but walk-ins are welcomed and appreciated. Call (716) 858-2929 or visit www.erie.gov/vax for more information.
“Doses & Mimosas” – COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics on Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo
Sunday, June 13, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Forty Thieves Kitchen and Bar, 727 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222
- Mr. Goodbar, 1110 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222
- Savoy Buffalo, 149 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14201
- Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH), COVID-19: http://www.erie.gov/covid19
- ECDOH, COVID-19 Information Line: (716) 858-2929 – foreign language interpretation available
- NYSDOH Vaccine Tracker: https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker