Modified: June 22, 2020 4:38pm
ERIE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND THE ERIE COUNTY OPIATE EPIDEMIC TASK FORCE TO HOLD POP-UP HEALTH FAIR ON JUNE 27
ERIE COUNTY, NY— As part of National HIV Testing Day activities taking place nationwide, the Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) and Erie County Opiate Epidemic Task Force are coordinating a pop-up community health event on Saturday, June 27 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
This event will be held in the parking lot at St. John Kanty Church in Buffalo (corner of Swinburne and Broadway), with information about Erie County’s public health services and programs, including:
- Free on-site HIV testing
- Free on-site Narcan kit distribution and instructions on use
- Free Emergency Narcan Boxes for businesses and organizations
- Free condoms
- Erie County Cancer Services Program information
- Sexual health information
- Smoking and tobacco use cessation information
- Free face masks and hand sanitizer as supplies last
WHAT: National HIV Testing Day – Pop-Up Health Fair & Narcan Distribution
WHEN: Saturday, June 27, 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
WHERE: St. John Kanty Church Parking Lot, 101 Swinburne (at Broadway), Buffalo
Attendees must follow physical distancing guidance, and are asked to wear a mask or cloth face covering.